Who is Accutrace?
We’ve been screening and credentialing applicants for more than 20 years – longer than many of our competitors have been in business. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two along the way and incorporated that knowledge into everything we do.
Our experienced staff of professional researchers, state-of-the-art technology and world-class customer service, delivers cost-effective, reliable solutions to meet your needs and requirements. This combination of superior customer service and technology ensures that you can be confident that the information you receive is complete and compliant.
We look forward to welcoming you to the family of satisfied Accutrace clients.
Experience the Accutrace Difference
with offices in:
Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia
We’re always looking for talent.
Check out our current openings below and see what might be a fit for you.
Your job is to initiate the sales conversation. Through a variety of communication strategies, you will identify if a company would be a viable sales prospect according to preset variables by your sales leader and then use your communication skills to find the right person to speak with and set up meetings.
A little more about your role:
- Familiarity with Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social tools for communicating
- Intensive phone activity is expected, you should create your own luck
- Superb follow up skills
- Strong can-do attitude
- Maintain complete notes in HubSpot CRM system
- You should have good writing skills
- You should be creative and be able to identify a quality lead
- Be your genuine self
- You should work hard in a start-up environment
- Be passionate
- You should be tech savvy – gadget lovers a plus
To be qualified, you should have / be:
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful sales career
- Ability to respond to changes in the process at any moment
- A Super Competitive attitude. Play a sport in College and miss it? This is your new sport.
- A smartphone and you know everything about it (apps/texting/upgrades/social media etc.)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong PC experience preferred (no Mac’s here)
- Good at hunting down your own leads through search, LinkedIn, newspapers, networking etc.
- A desire to grow within the organization
- Outgoing, desire to work hard and have fun
- Growing industry and company with a start-up mentality!
- Excellent on-the-job training – you’ll gain valuable knowledge about SaaS sales, HR and Talent Acquisition technology and business.
- Opportunity for growth – we encourage you to crush it!
- You will have fun! Guaranteed
- Work closely with company ownership – you’ll be recognized for your performance and accomplishments and be rewarded! Proximity is everything
- Must have a college degree
Our Sales People are the face of Accutrace. We sell our products to decision makers at companies across the US. If you’re someone who recently received their college diploma or you have a year or two under your belt and are looking for something new and challenging – That’s perfect, because we’ll show you how it all works! You must be assertive, success-driven with lots of energy and to the best of your knowledge, people like you.
Click below and send us an email with your resume and cover letter. We’re excited to hear from you!